StartFrame © Net Framework is an architectural framework for building .Net applications through the use of a series of templates with different architectures, for both Windows and Web environments.
It has a setup application that is not only able to create different programming environments allowed, but also acts as central administrator to locateany type of product support documentation that generally is provided from our Web Site: technical or programming manuals, product design in UML, class diagrams and entities, use of the product documentation, online help for the developer , tutorials to guide development, design specifications.
SFNF is one of the few products that offers comprehensive solution concept and not just a series of individual components to solve specific problems. Both Windows solution templates as the Web include a system management application, which offers:
- Role-based security with user privileges and access rights at the level of each function and operation to be performed.
- Application of data encryption to manage the connection string or any other confidential information.
- Audit trails configurable at the user level, group or business object for each transaction in the system.
- Proactive error control, generating internal log information in the event viewer or intercepted by each error.
- Data dictionary of functionality, features and attributes, which is the basis of the online documentation of the application and integrates with the security module.
- Customizable toolbars for the users of the system, which provides access to most common operations.
StartFrame © Net Framework suggests the use of development methodology that not only saves time and simplifies the process, but it forces a documented application (data dictionary), safe (integrated security to the dictionary) and of very high quality in just a fraction of the time normally used to build similar systems.